- Mba Project Report On Operation Management Pdf Pdf
- Best Mba For Operations Management
- Mba Project Report On Organisational Study
- Mba Project Report On Operation Management Pdf
- Mba Project Report On Digital Marketing
Introduction: This project discusses the'Recovery Management and Risk Management in a Stock Broking House with ref. to Religare Industries'. The Project that have been undertaken at the Recovery department and Risk Management Cell in Religare Securities Limited is an endeavor to study the in-depth operation of the Recovery process and Risk management process at brokerage firms and in particular to study the various techniques and the initiatives that have been taken by Religare in particular to keep a check on the clients getting into debit balance and risk containment at a Client level.
The training is done at the front office of the Risk Management Cell and was trained on the various Client activities that take place in the Stock Market along with the measures adopted by Religare Securities to contain the risk of the Firm which include recovery of debit amount from the clients, Capital Adequacy requirement by the client, monitoring of the Clients’ performance and track record, maintenance of the Client margins along with an online monitoring of Client positions and restrictions in cases the margin limits are breached.
In this process, I have also embarked with the responsibility to develop a risk management profile questionnaire for Religare with the help of which Religare intends to find out the risk tolerance level of its high net worth clients and portfolio management clients. I also did an in-depth analysis of the Margin Trading facility provided by Religare Securities limited.
Mba Project Report On Operation Management Pdf Pdf
- Understanding the operations of the Recovery Department
- Exploring ways to improve the working of recovery department.
- Developing of a risk profile questionnaire.
- Understanding the Operation of the Risk Management Cell
- Getting a practical exposure on the daily Risk Containment Procedures that are being carried out at RMC.